The St. Vincent and the Grenadines Community College (SVGCC) is interested in offering a Masters in Nursing, with specialisations in Nursing Administration and Nursing Education.
- Programme will be done in collaboration with the School of Nursing, Cave Hill campus, University of the West Indies, Barbados;
- Applicants must have a minimum of five (5) years’ post RN experience;
- Intended start date is September 2020;
- Programme will be offered on a part-time basis;
- Length of the programme is two (2) years;
- Blended teaching approach (online delivery and face-to-face);
- An expression of interest is not a commitment or offer of a placement in the programme.
The Rotary Club of St Vincent
Young Employees Socialisation Training Programme.
Venue: St Vincent & the Grenadines Community College Villa Campus
(Division of Arts, Science & General Studies)
Download Registration Form here or collect a copy from the front desk at the Villa campus
The St. Vincent and the Grenadines' Community College (SVGCC) has reopened the application period for the Division of Teacher Education (DTE) for entry into the 2020-2021 academic year. Persons who are interested in pursuing an Associate Degree in Education (ADE) and missed the original application period earlier this year are invited to submit an application using the SVGCC's online application system https://apply.svgcc.vc.
The Division is offering the following specialisations this application period:
- ADE Primary Education
- ADE Technical and Vocational Education (Home Economics and Industrial Arts)
Interested applicants are strongly advised to carefully read:
- ALL programme and specialisation entry requirements (https://svgcc.vc/general-policy) before proceeding with the application
- ALL instructions provided on the application site (https://apply.svgcc.vc) before proceeding with the application
- ALL instructions provided during the completion of the application and after its submission
This application period closes on Tuesday 28th July 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
Emotions flood us with intense feelings that can affect our spiritual being. This week's spiritual flow session focuses on how spiritual and emotional health is important and need to be strengthened daily, otherwise, we could lose track and get distracted from our course.
The SVGCC Counselling Department continues to host their career and leadership seminars. On Monday 20th July 2020 two seminars will be held at the Villa Campus.
Morning Seminar 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 noon
Ms Kristy Anatol from Trinidad will be presenting via google meet about an exciting career in Art Therapy. Art Therapy is a creative therapeutic tool used by mental health practitioners called Art Therapists who help children and adults learn ways to express and manage emotions and heal from traumatic life experiences. See flyer below for more details.
Morning Seminar Flyer
Afternoon Seminar 1:30 - 3:00 p.m.
Dr Janelle Allen will be presenting on the topic Email Etiquette and Professional Writing Skills. More and more the demand for emails and written communication in the workplace is increasing learn the appropriate ways to write an email, write reports, memos etc like a professional. Understand the emotional and psychological impact written communication has on the reader and writer in the workplace. See flyer below for more details.
Afternoon Seminar Flyer